- This event has passed.
Talk|Clinical Psychologist: Jeanine Lamusse
March 20, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmZAR70
We are delighted to INVITE YOU to an informative talk by Clinical Psychologist Jeanine Lamusse who graduated Cum Laude at the University of Johannesburg when she completed her masters in Clinical Psychology .
- How parenting is a two way interaction between parent and child
- Explore the strains of parenting
- The nature of bonding and bonding stressors
- There is an excess of parenting literature that can leave parents
- confused about how to raise their children in this day and age
- The talk will consider your parenting values and how to set up a respectful culture within the home around those values
- Other topics; Boundaries, corporal punishment, childhood development and related psychological tasks
- Some thought will also be offered around additional demands that are placed on parents of children with special needs and how to accommodate these
Work booklets and stationery will be provided. One booklet per family will be required. Advise on acceptance of this invite, if you’re wanting a booklet as they’re printed in advance. Please bring R70 on the day
RSVP: 6 March 2015
Only 60 seats so please secure your place.