- This event has passed.
Scuba try-out Family Day
November 9, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Actions for you as parents:
- Decide who in your family wants to try SCUBA Diving in the pool.
- Make sure each diver can understand the concept of equalization under water (even though it is only 1 m deep at the school). This is done by blowing against a closed nose and mouth to equalize the middle ear of pressure from the water. Please see here for more information before you make a decision https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKncWXkmiys
- Email email@example.com to book 9am or 12pm slots for Saturday 9th November.
- Email / bring medical release form – PLEASE let us know if medical consult phone call with Doctor is required if they have questions or concerns.
- Email medical forms or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical forms need to be handed in at Unity College on the 9th November (on the SCUBA Family Day ) or scanned and emailed to email@example.com prior to this date
RSVP cut-off date 7th Nov 2019 9pm
Promotional Video Links below to the organization we train through and with:
Kwela Shoot : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U5amOw7MPI&t=6s
Bloemfontein Handicap Discover Scuba Day : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqK18W79nnQ&t=1s
Dean Conde & Richard Ashman
083 6789849 & 082 579 3732