Unity College is an independent, not-for-profit special needs school (3 – 24 years) and runs to a very tight budget. Like other schools, Unity’s income depends on the number of children at the school and how many there are in each class. Within mainstream schools it stands to reason that the greater the number of children in the school as a whole, and in each class, typically, the more funds the school has available. This results in lower school fees making facilities and education more affordable to those in need.
Unity does not have this privilege as we need to keep the number of children in each class as low as possible so that our learners receive adequate attention. At the same time the school contends with higher costs in order to provide the added levels of support each child requires.
Work with Unity to make your Corporate Social Investment really count. Engage your colleagues in giving, supplier fund raising, involve your customers. Volunteer some time, offer your skills, make a donation, make a pledge (See “What’s happening” on our Home page and get involved to fundraise for|with us).
Unity College invites corporate sponsors to contact Michelle Kirk on +27 (0)10 109 0790, or via email, email@example.com in order to discuss a range of sponsorship options including:
- Full term sponsorship of Legacy Fund (long term)
- Single year Legacy sponsorship
- Partial sponsorship (portion of school fees assisted with)
- Multipurpose Sport area. Assistance to lay the foundation, donate the bricks, or a donation to screed
- Donation of a vehicle (to help children from surrounding areas, (Pretoria / Centurion area) where parents aren’t able to bring their children here for specialised education and therapies)
- Development Capital Sponsorship
- Work Experience (Hosting a special needs learner for work/employability)
NAME OF BANK: STANDARD BANK
NAME OF BRANCH: ROSEBANK
BRANCH CODE: 00-43-05
ACCOUNT NO: 001853546
NPC 051-231 / PBO 930 006 535